Tuesday, January 31, 2012

VigLink. Have you used it?

Just discovered VigLink and installed on a few of my blogs today...  Although i have no other prior knowledge of them, I'm sure hoping it will be turn out well.  With attempting to blog professionally comes the need to generate a revenue stream, am am hoping this will prove to be a valuable tool for that purpose.     I need to learn more!     

Would love to hear  from anyone who's used it!
___________________________________________________
Addendum:  3/2/12
So, I installed the Viglink in several blogs, but... nothing seems to be happening (at any of them)!?  Maybe I did something wrong?  No idea.  Will have to investigate...
___________________________________________________
Addendum: 3/12/12 I need help with VigLink! #cry


No comments:

Post a Comment