Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What is your favorite Windows video editor?







2/4/12 Addendum: I installed and tried out Windows Movie last night.  As I'd hoped, it was super user-friendly and I found that I was up & running immediately as the interface is intuitive, and there are a number of pre-set features that can be used with a click.   On the down side, I didn't see a way to split audio clips,  and it *seems like there isn't too much control and ability to fine tune timing and the like.  I say "seem" because I haven't investigated beyond what was immediately visible while I played with it.      Going to move on and check out another editor and see how they compare....

2/13/12 Addendum:  You can't import itunes videos/clips!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  I'm guessing it's Mac's fault, but regardless - I am SOOOO ticked off! #CRY

2/25/11   Addendum:  Youtube has a built-in editor!  Cool!  It has built music sets, transitions, subtitles and effects which are cool - but, I can't seem to find a way to split the actually video, so, a bit disappointing.  On the bright side - it also has built in adsense banners. H U G E  SCORE!!!!  And for that, I am STOKED.

No comments:

Post a Comment