Friday, March 23, 2012

Beautiful Nightmare. Ready. Set. Go?


Been feeling groggy and tired, but pushing through. Decided at midnight to take a "nap" and woke up at 2:00am in a nightmare. I was suddenly plummeting uncontrollably, and then ferociously accelerating up up up in a run-a-way elevator that wasn't stopping on recognizable floors.  When it did stop, I was blinded and could only see the faint, disturbing outlines of unfamiliar, strange and frightening worlds unknown to me.  Everything was in an infuriating, undecipherable, terrifying haze.  And then the elevator would began racing again, the doors still open as the eery goings-on raced by.

What a metaphor! This affiliate marketing journey is exciting but terrifying, and currently totally unpredictable. What's next? I finally feel like I have a good strong base of knowledge - enough to get going.  But, on what? The next step is the real step. The most important step. And perhaps - the hardest?


No comments:

Post a Comment